
அன்பு வணக்கம்,
I am a cool and people loving person spending most of the time with studies. My first lover is the one and only mechanical engineering. i born for mechanical and i am ready to die for mechanical. I am very happy that i am a majestic mechanical engineer. i am not macho i am a chocolate guy.
about my professional life:
i am doing my UG final year in mechanical engineering in trichy. i completed my diploma in mechanical engineering at seshasayee institute of technology (sit). i completed my schooling at st antony's high school. still yet i have no work experience. my professional objective is to become a numero personality in mechanical. I am compatible with all areas of engineering but my area of interest is on energy engineering, i feel i am also good in design and in thermodynamic area.
about my personal life:
Some of my friend's call me by the nickname "professor" while others with a different name that i can not tell you. My self and my friends always talk about people, mechanical, economy,etc. Many of my friends told me to close the books and see all around the world but i find that my world is inside engineering books.
about my spiritual life:
I AM A devote of lord Krishna. I am a Hindu and i am proud of it. according to me "every man reaches fulfillment only when he reaches the divine power". i like the quote in bhagavath geetha "your are becoming the thing what you aspire for". the word krishna means love, devotion, fulfillment. etc
I aspire for a career in any one of the IITs or in leading management schools. According to me engineering education is only a capability enrichment program (i.e.) not making a person into a mech engg or electrical engg or IT. so i am ready to get into any field not only mech but into any thing.
my contact information:
|
No comments:
Post a Comment